Council Bluffs, Ia -- 6/16/2021, Around 7:40 pm a man attempted to elude Council Bluffs Police during a traffic stop.
Council Bluffs Police attempted to stop Davis around S. 27th and 5th Ave, from there Tyler Scott Davis fled. According to the Police scanner, Davis was driving a stolen vehicle.
During the incident, Davis ran stop signs, drove reckless, was carrying drugs and paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and more.
The vehicle was eventually located in the alley between 7th and 8th Ave, in the 2000 block.The Driver had fled after crashing the Cadillac into a pole.
This morning Davis is being held on a $6525.00 Bond however he's on hold for another authority for a residential correctional facility.
- We had a runner: Around 7:40pm
- Red Cadillac w/Edwards paper plates
- Signal 5 vehicle (Stolen)
- Suspect 25th and 5th Ave running EB
- Went past 21st and 5th Ave still EB
- Not in pursuit now
- Now turning S. off 5th Ave, officer believes he's heading to 9th Ave to head to Omaha
- White male driver w/ a flat billed hat
- Another officer is on 19th and didn't see him him go past
- Officer heading back to 20th and 6th and 7th and is going to check the area
- Officer just spotted him in the alley between 20th and 7th Ave and 20th and 8th Ave
- 20th and 9th Ave, people stating he's running south
- Stolen vehicle behind 2011 7th Ave
- Channel has been cleared for incident
- Officer requesting another cruiser for 2015 8th Ave
- People stating he might be in the backyard
- Perimeter established
- Description of suspect re-broadcast
- ISP enroute/K-9
- Officer asking if the drone is needed
- Drone on the way, good perimeter established
- Suspect may be under a trailer on 9th Ave
- Officer stating the Cadillac's airbags were deployed, hit a pole
- Checking the bar now on 21st and 9th Ave
- Suspect apprehended
- Officer asking another officer to ask the suspect what this powder is