This is some text for the Hero image text bar.
- Neither MetroNewsNow.com content, nor any links to MetroNewsNow.com, may be posted on any website, transmitted through any electronic delivery system (i.e. "email"), or published in any print publication that engages in any of the following:
- Any display of pornography or obscenity; racism or "racialism" including, but not limited to, race-based supremacist and/or separatist advocacy;
- Any activity that encourages or advocates the violent overthrow of the government of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; discrimination; speech designed to incite violence, or threats to cause bodily harm;
- Any activity which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Posting adult content or pornography.
- Any activity designed to defame, abuse, stalk, harass or physically threaten any individual; including any attempt to link to, post, transmit or otherwise distribute any inappropriate or defamatory material;
- Flaming or abusing fellow MetroNewsNow.com members or post inflammatory, abusive comments.
- Any violation of intellectual property laws including materials protected by local, national, and/or international copyright, trademarks and trade secrets;
- Any violation of the individual's right to privacy, including any effort to collect personal data of third parties without their consent;
- Any fraudulent activity whatsoever, including dubious financial practices, such as pyramid schemes; the impersonation of another without their consent;
- Any activity that results in the sale, transmission or distribution of pirated or illegal software;
- Failing to respond to a request by a recipient of unsolicited mail to be removed from any mailing or direct marketing list and continuing to send unsolicited mail following such a request for removal;
- Posting automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites.
- Any efforts to attempt to gain unlawful and unauthorized access to MetroNewsNow.com computer network servers or to circumvent any of the security measures established to protect the MetroNewsNow.com network;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header (spoofing) or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- Any effort to breach or attempt to breach the security of another Internet user or attempt to gain access to any other person's computer, software, or data without the knowledge and consent of such person;
- Any activity that threatens to disrupt the services offered by MetroNewsNow.com through "denial of service attacks"; flooding of a network; or overloading a service or any unauthorized probes ("scanning" or "nuking") of the AFN or others' computer networks;
- Any activity that in any way threatens the security of the MetroNewsNow.com computer network by knowingly posting, transmitting, linking to or otherwise distributing any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, lock, mail bomb, cancelbot or other harmful, destructive or disruptive component;
- Any unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on the MetroNewsNow.com computer network without MetronewsNow's explicit, written consent;
- Any unsolicited mass mailing activity including direct marketing; spam and chain letters for commercial or other purposes, without the consent of the recipients of those mails.
Reservation and Non-Waiver of Rights
- MetroNewsNow.com reserves the right to amend or alter this policy at any time, and without notice to you.
- MetroNewsNow.com reserves the right to take action against any individuals, companies or organizations that violate any of the prohibited activities set out herein, or engage in any illegal or unlawful activity while accessing our services, to the fullest extent of the law.
- MetroNewsNow.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to act against other types of abuse not listed in this document and to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed.
- MetroNewsNow.com reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
- MetroNewsNow.com reserves the right to suspend, revoke or cancel MetroNewsNow.com's services to any or all customers/users if the safety and integrity of MetroNewsNow.com's resources are placed at risk in continuing to provide service to the subscriber/user.
- MetroNewsNow.com reserves the right to remove any information or materials in whole or in part, that, in MetroNewsNow.com's sole discretion, is deemed to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- MetroNewsNow.com does not undertake to guarantee the security of any data passing through its networks.
- MetroNewsNow.com does not waive its right to enforcement of this AUP at any time, or prejudice its right to take subsequent action, should MetroNewsNow.com fail, neglect or elect not to enforce a breach of the AUP at any time.
In addition to above
- You agree MetroNewsNow.com is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- You agree the messages by the author express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website.
- You agree to not hold MetroNewsNow.com liable for any messages posted.
- You agree Metro News Now can ban or delete your account at anytime for any reason or for any violation of the rules set forth.
- You agree to not posting automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.